Paid Teaching Research Assistant
Teaching positions offered by one of the leading Thai Universities for both degreed and non-degreed applicants wishing to be employed as English Teachers in Thailand
Open to both degree & non-degree holders
Pre-Departure Interviews can be arranged via SKYPE. Please contact us.
These positions are filled at the start of the Thai School Terms during the months of May and October.
To qualify for these positions, it is recommended that you attend our accredited TEFL Course during the months of April & September.
- Aged 20-53 years.
- Open to both Degreed & Non-Degreed TEFL Graduates holding a Passport from the following countries: The United States of America, Canada, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Male or Female.
- Hold an equivalent TEFL certificate obtained anywhere else.
If you do not hold a University Degree, but have completed our accredited Standard TEFL Course, then you will still qualify for this program.
- Internship monthly Salaries Range between 25,000 to 30,000 Thai Baht. Salaries for teaching specialised subjects start at 34,000 Thai Baht.
- Housing Assistance: Housing assistance provided up to 2,000 Thai Baht per month in addition to monthly salary.
- Medical assistance/Insurance: Medical insurance is provided for outpatient expenses of 2,000 Thai Baht per visit, up to a maximum of three visits per annum.
- Attendance Bonus In addition to salaries, an attendance bonus of 500 Thai Baht per month is payable should the Teacher not miss a class or be late.
- Term and contract Bonuses: A contract bonus of 10,000 Thai Baht is payable once the Teacher has successfully completed their annual contract.
- Paid Annual and Public Holidays: All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
- Work Permit: A Volunteer Work Visa is provided which is similar to a Work Permit and allows the Teacher to live and work in Thailand legally whilst employed by the University.
- Transfer to other locations: Teachers will be placed at various Schools throughout Thailand and may, after their first contract period, negotiate to move somewhere else.
- Length of contract and extensions: The initial contract will be for one semester and may be extended should the Teacher and/or Employer wish to continue the relationship.
- 7 Days of orientation and additional training: All applicants will go through 7 days of specialised training with free accommodation in Bangkok